In 2021, Lurian School offers several tracks of participation:
1. Participation without submission of abstracts and a poster (only as a listener) - application deadline is August 15, 2021,
2. Abstracts submission for publication in Lurian journal without presenting them as posters at the School - submission deadline is Monday, July 26, 2021, at firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. Posters submission and participation with an oral presentation in the School poster session - submission deadline is Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at email@example.com. This is a unique opportunity to present and discuss your work together with the world's leading neuropsychologists and gain valuable performance experience. Сhosen posters will be included in the program of Lurian School, and will also give you an advantage in the form of a special certificate as a School's speaker, and the opportunity to compete for the prize place in the poster session. The best posters will be awarded a certificate of a winner and an opportunity to be published in Lurian journal.
Requirements for abstracts and posters design are listed below. Materials that do not correspond to the requirements or are submitted later than the deadline will be rejected.
Abstracts suitable for the publication should contain from 500 to 1000 words (excluding bibliography) and must be submitted in English in the MS Word format (*.doc, *.docx, *.rtf).
Font: Times New Roman; font size: 14 pt.; fields: 2 cm; line spacing: 1.5; width alignment; paragraph indent: 1.25 cm; orientation: portrait.
The first page of the abstract should contain:
1) the title of the work (typed in bold capital letters and centered),
2) the author’s full name, email, academic degree and position within organization (typed in italics and centered),
3) the full name of the author’s organization and the city of residence (centered).
If there is more than one author, the points 2-3 should be repeated for each of the co-authors below.
The body of abstract must comply with the following structure: introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusion, and contain all sufficient information for a peer-review. Each structural element of the abstract begins with a new paragraph.
Bibliography. There should be no more than five sources with the obligatory references in the text in the APA format.
The design template is attached here.
The electronic poster should present the results of the research conducted by the author independently or as part of a scientific group. The poster must contain the following information: title, full author’s name, author’s contacts (email, phone), name of the organization that the author represents. The poster should be divided into the following semantic blocks:
It is advisable to use graphs, charts, and other graphic and visual materials. The electronic poster should be saved in *.pptx, *.pdf, *.png or in another similar format. The aspect ratio of the poster should be 4:3.
Please note that the language of the poster and oral presentation is English, 5 minutes for the presentation, 5 minutes for answering questions. An example of a poster is attached below.
Created / Updated: 25 July 2020 / 23 July 2021
© Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin»
Portal design: Artsofte